Some of y’all know this and some of y’all don’t, but… I wanted this to be the first place for me to OFFICIALLY and EXCITEDLY say that I have prayerfully made the decision to go back to England in August!
This upcoming academic year, I will get the opportunity to lead the Pais Project team in a nearby town called Bury. Bury is a pretty nice town, with a population of almost 200,000 (if you include all of the surrounding villages). There’ll be me and at least two other members on the team, whom I’ll hopefully find out soon, and we’ll get to continue what the Pais teams in Bury have already done for the past 10+ years, if not, doing more! Three churches in the area have already said yes to us, and I’m just so very excited to see what comes next!
So… What happens next?
These next few months will be so very busy for me!
- We’re still busy with a ton of different projects in Rochdale right now, and I will be here till the leaders’ conference, Resonate, and graduation in July.
- On July 12th, I’ll be coming home to the nice, hot mega-state of Texas, where I’ll get to see all of your lovely faces! (Unless you don’t live near… then I will at least be in a somewhat closer proximity to you than I will have been from the UK.)
- Throughout this month, I will get to see everybody, go visit some family, get my visa done, and all of that crazy stuff.
- On August 17th, I’ll be on the plane back to Manchester. 😦
- On August 26th, training will begin for next year!
I have some stuff planned for the time I’ll be home in Texas, and those are TBA. 🙂
So… What do I need?
Luckily, coming back to England for a second year will be so much easier than coming this year! I know specifically what I need, and I’ll be able to leave some stuff back here in England.
But I will need help financially! Please check out the infograph for more information. 🙂
The best way to donate would be in monthly increments. This keeps everything consistent, and the great thing is: $10-20 a month doesn’t sound like much, but it totally helps out in the long run! Contact me if this is the way you want to go.
If you want to make your payments tax-deductible (or with GiftAid, if you’re in the UK), please contact me, because there IS away to work that out!
But if you want to donate a one-off amount, here is my GoFundMe link. http://www.gofundme.com/jennpaisgb
If you have any questions about what I’m doing, how to donate, or basically anything at all, I’ll be here and you can always stay connected with me through any of the upcoming formats above.
I am so excited to see all of y’all again and that you guys are with me on this journey! I am so excited to see how far God pushes me within this next year!